In the News
Google made a huge splash this week by open-sourcing their machine learning system called "TensorFlow." This is a BIG deal. Check out the announcement on the Google Research Blog and then follow up with these:
- Wired - Google Just Open Sourced TensorFlow, Its Artificial Intelligence Engine
- Jeff Dean of the Google Brain Team explains how TensorFlow works (video)
- Official Tutorials
- Python tutorials by Nathan Lintz (direct ports of Newmu's Theano Tutorials)
Tools and Techniques
- Computational Design Researcher with the SUPERSPACE design research group at Woods Bagot. Develop spatial systems for architecture and urban design.
- Machine Learning Engineer at Diffbot - apply computer vision and natural language processing to the problem of structuring information.
- Web Project Manager at FFunction - manage and deliver interactive projects.
Data Elixir is curated and maintained by @lonriesberg. If you find this newsletter worthwhile, please help spread the word! Forward to your colleagues or share on your favorite network:
- For stories in your news feed, Like the Data Elixir Facebook page.
- Follow on Google Plus
- Reflip on Flipboard
- Share on LinkedIn