I've been playing with ideas to take Data Elixir up a notch; something along the lines of a "Data Elixir Pro" to help people stay on top of this rapidly evolving space.
This will be something new.
Tentatively, it will include some combination of newsletter issues that go deep into specific topics, key paper roundups, new tool overviews and, possibly, a forum for discussions.
Before I go much further, I need some kind of head count.
Sound interesting? Sign up here >>
In the News
Tools and Techniques
Jobs & Careers
- Data Scientist at Solera - Westlake, TX
- Data Product Manager at Aurora Insight Inc - Remote
- Data Scientist – Analytics at Booking - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Research Analyst - Research Engineer - Sr. Research Engineer - Machine Learning at Southwest Research Institute - San Antonio, TX
- Data Scientist at Properly - Toronto, ON, Canada or REMOTE
- Lead Data Scientist at Change Dynamix - Royal Oak, MI