In Case You Missed It
Here are some of the best and most popular articles in Data Elixir during 2017. If you're not already familiar with these, definitely put them on your list...
- A gallery of interesting Jupyter Notebooks
- Rules of Machine Learning: Best Practices for ML Engineering
- The 10 Statistical Techniques Data Scientists Need to Master
- Learn TensorFlow and deep learning, without a Ph.D.
- Machine Learning 101
- The Data Stack – Download the most complete overview of the data centric landscape.
- The 2017 State of Data Science & Machine Learning
- J.P.Morgan’s massive guide to machine learning and big data jobs in finance
- Architecture of Giants: Data Stacks at Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, and Pinterest
- Machine Learning for Humans🤖👶
Tools and Techniques
Last month, I announced that I'd link to blogs from Data Elixir readers and the response has been overwhelming. There are a lot of blogs out there! Rather than just list them all with links, I've decided to highlight a few every week so they don't get lost in a list. There's a wide variety, both in style and content, and hopefully, that will inspire and encourage some ideas. Here are the initial picks:
Jobs & Careers
- Data Scientist at Wikimedia Foundation - Remote.
- Director, Data Strategy at NBA - Shanghai, China.
- Data Scientist - Global Intelligence at Uber - New York, NY.
- Data Hacker at Platform.sh - Remote.
- Data Analyst at Zapier - Remote.
- Lead Data Science Engineer at AdRoll - San Francisco, California.
- Data Scientist - Machine Learning at Scrapinghub - Remote.
- Senior Data Scientist at Doximity - San Francisco, California.